Each month, we'll select a book to read together and discuss it in the Telegram group.
Jan's pick is Clean Code by Robert C Martin (also known as Uncle Bob).
If you're late to the party, don't worry! You can pick this up anytime; here are the reading milestones:
- Week 1: The first milestone is to order a copy (preferably physical) and read the first chapter. Note that you can update your status in the poll by retracting your current vote.
- Week 2: The second milestone is to read the first 5 chapters.
- Week 3: The third milestone is to read the first 10 chapters.
- Week 4: The fourth milestone is to read the first 16 chapters.
- Bonus: A bonus milestone is to read chapter 17 (sort of a book summary) and walk your team members through it (schedule a meeting for 2 hours).
Join us and become a better developer in 2020!